Mini skull pizza pockets
The personal blog of a college student/ dirt grub princess/ hot sauce fiend.Talk Shit-Get Hit
Mini skull pizza pockets
Watch the original video here ( x )
Before I saw this video, I always kept a book for my homework. I use grid paper and it’s perfect for BJ… Heh. After watching this, it helped me to start developing a system I’m currently satisfied with.
To-do apps don’t work with me. It always just sits on my screen with a notification and swiping something doesn’t feel as satisfying as crossing it out victoriously with a pen. ^_^
- LEGENDS ( you can also do it like this ) Helps you quickly figure out what certain tasks are at a glance. The colours are for my spiraldexes which I will not be discussing unless you guys request it. c:
- Pages This is basically what my pages look like. I write the numbers at the lower corners.I also added sticky notes for extra stuff like memorizing my moral definitions. :p
- Calendar ( x ) If you watch the video, you’re supposed to list out the dates but I prefer both, so I draw a calendar and paste it in my book and list out all the really appointments/stuff I have to do in my drawn calendar and some not-important-but-still-worth-noting notes in my list-calendar.
- Index Just write down the pages as shown in the video. Pretty simple.
- Other things you can include: I also stick some motivational images on the last page and stuff like that. Spiraldexes can be fun but they tend to be a little time consuming to draw or at least, I can seem to use them effectively. :c
- Have pages especially for grocery lists/ grades/ etc.
- Page full of favourite recipes
- Stick an envelope at the back cover and fill it with motivational inspiration!
- Stick printables ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
- Start a goal/wishlist!
Good luck! :*
Omg perf for me
Lemongrab x Black Flag
Joe and Tasha at the US Open, Sept 07
Joseph Gordon-Levitt arriving at the Late Show, Aug 19
Oh, those days in the sun
They bring a tear to my eye
Not into tswift but that bob and new style she’s been showcasing is so my vibe and she has become fashion inspo
yea getting girls to do STEM fields is important but u know what else is important? that we stop devaluing feminized work like elderly and child care, support work, social work, teaching, etc. pls stop acting like STEM fields are the final frontier for women
i wanna be choked and pounded into the mattress and spanked real hard and called a bad little girl then go out for milkshakes and burgers and hold hands and have my forehead kissed
Like King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard's latest album, The Growlers' 2014 release is a more laid-back effort, and it sounds quite a bit cleaner than their last. If you need some sunshine-through-your-eyelids surf blues, this should keep you smiling. Catchy, tasteful, a little sleepy, and just the slightest tinge of psychedelia.